Author Topic: Programming code: Mute  (Read 904 times)

Access Control Services

• Gate Control Services
Re: Programming code: Mute
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 12:33:22 PM »
The manual is pretty basic but didn't show anything. Having the "chip" part number and date would only help for someone if they are going to reprogram the firmware. However, buttons could be hardwired to the buzzer, although not likely. You could bypass the buzzer with a small switch and turn it back on when programming to confirm status. You could put some "gel" on the buzzer to dampen the buzzer. But that's all big hassle. You might have to just deal with.
I think it needs a new control board.

Access Control, CCTV/DVR, Automated Vehicle Gates, Datacom, Structured Cabling

YossiD

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 10:23:38 AM »
English manual not included, but I found one online (can't remember where) and uploaded it to my google drive. You can see it here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8NvgieHplpjN1lfcVFTTHJvYUE

I'm wondering if it might be possible to contact the manufacturer, but I have no idea who that is. Couldn't find any identifying markings anywhere. Would the p/n of the controller chip help? I'm at work now and don't have it, but I can send it later.

Thanks.

AccessKid

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 09:24:49 AM »
No never used it. Was an English manual included?

YossiD

Programming code: Mute
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 02:38:04 AM »
Bought one of these cheapo access control units on eBay.

Works ok, but in normal operation it beeps each time a button is pressed or when activated with an RFID tag.

The documentation I have doesn't list a programming code to mute the beeps, but I'm hoping the designers were considerate enough to include one.

Does anyone know how to mute the beeps?

Thanks.

Tags: access rfid mute beep tone